We are an innovative company that will allow you to:
Gain invaluable experience
Achieve new heights in your career
Realize the opportunities for personal and professional growth
If your experience and qualifications meet our requirements, we will certainly contact you.
Control, support and structuring of transactions of managing the client’s and own portfolio of the company; participation in the activities of the Investment Committee; representation of the interests of the company in state bodies, holdings, national companies and other organizations within its competence.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Overseeing business divisions: Owned asset management division, Client asset management division, Analytics Division, Trading Division.
- Oversight management of investment portfolios;
- Support and structuring of transactions for investment of assets;
- Control over compliance with asset investment limits;
- Control over timely revaluation of assets subject to mandatory appraisal by an independent appraiser;
- Informing customers in case of changing asset management conditions;
- Implement activities on structuring, registration in authorized bodies of share and joint-stock investment funds;
- Develop and submission recommendations to the Investment Committee for making investment decisions, collection, processing and information analysis;
- Maintaining business correspondence with clients, state bodies and other organizations;
- Providing analytical opinions by the Analytics Division on assessing the financial condition and securities of issuers;
- Analytical reporting on the activities of listed companies, potential investors and issuers, the state of the national and international securities market, the state of national macroeconomics;
- Analyzing and keeping track of counterparties and clients, by examining their financial statements, other information that affects the ability to perform assumed liabilities by counterparties or clients;
- Sale of company services to public and private companies.
- Higher economic education;
- At least 4 years’ experience in organizations that provide financial (broker) services or in related field;
- Successful experience of interaction with state control bodies for benefit of the company;
- Knowledge of corporate finance, micro and macro economics;
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating the financial sector of the economy, regulatory legal acts regulating activities in the securities market.
- Excellent skills in using of order systemization, recording and keeping records using Microsoft Office;
- Experience in the Trading System of the "Kazakhstan Stock Exchange";
- Experience in information and analytical systems Bloomberg, Reuters;
- Language skills: Russian - fluent, Kazakh – would be an asset, English - Upper Intermediate;
- Excellent skills in maintaining official correspondence and business negotiations;
- Results oriented, responsibility, sobriety, integrity;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Team management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Effective sales and public presentation skills;
- Highly reputable, proactive.