We are an innovative company that will allow you to:
Gain invaluable experience
Achieve new heights in your career
Realize the opportunities for personal and professional growth
If your experience and qualifications meet our requirements, we will certainly contact you.
Joint work with other departments of the company to competently promote the company's competitive advantages, its services and products, including trading ideas, among attracted corporate clients, and through specialized media.
Expansion of limits from international counterparties for active work on international securities in the interests of the company and customers.
7 core responsibilities
- Search for investment ideas on the local and international stock markets;
- Proactive approach to the performance of their functional duties, confirmed by plans to implement the best world and regional practices;
- Development of investment strategies taking into account fundamental, technical analysis;
- Implementation of individual risk management;
- Interaction with international investment companies and banks to expand the limits for trading;
- Building trust relationships with existing and potential customers in the provision of services; service of trader applications from existing customers;
- Participation in the work of permanent bodies, working groups, commissions of the company, coordination and interaction with other divisions of the company in order to fulfill the assigned tasks.
Requirements for a candidate
- Higher education in finance / economics / audit;
- Successful experience as a trader in the securities market; experience with international securities is mandatory;
- Work experience of at least 3 years on the securities market for interaction with brokers (dealers), managing the investment portfolio;
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating the financial sector of the economy; regulatory legal acts regulating activities in the securities market;
- Experience in information and analytical systems Bloomberg, KASE;
- Experience in working with derivative financial instruments;
- Effective sales and public presentation skills; skills in conducting official correspondence and business negotiations;
- Managerial and leadership qualities;
- Knowledge of languages: Kazakh, Russian, English;
- The opportunity to become a successful part of the company's continuing growth, as well as its expansion into new products and services for Kazakhstan;
- The possibility of training new products and services of international investment banking for Kazakhstan;
- Competitive salary and social package (medical insurance, benefits).